Tuesday, October 16, 2012

A little of this, A little of that

Well, I have been starting to feel better with this pregnancy, which is especially nice for the boys in this house. The house is cleaner, the dinners are tastier & I am more involved in their every day lives, instead of being zombie like and just trying my best to make it through the day. 

Sleep has been my best friend. There were days that I sat in a chair or on the sofa and only got up when needed. (Like feeding the boys, helping with ouchies etc.) I hate days like that because I felt like I was neglecting the little ones that Jesus has entrusted to me! But I was also reminded that sitting down and doing nothing on my worst days WAS taking care of the 3rd little one that Jesus is giving to us. So when I put it in that perspective it makes me feel a little less guilty. 

The best part about feeling better is that the boys aren't watching as much TV. Yes... the TV was my babysitter on more then one day! They get so crabby when they watch too much TV! But now they are back to their "one show per kid" policy and I have much happier boys, which means... a much happier mommy. 

I have been having fun with some crafting the past few weeks! One of my favorite projects that I completed was scrapbook paper covered letters. I chose Miles' name so we could hang it on his wall above his bed. I will do Max's name next month so he has his name hung up by his bed as well. I chose to do paper that I liked, and wasn't too "toddler" or "boy." If I had a girl I would consider doing something girly because it is something that a girl would probably hang on to through her teenage years. But my boys likely won't care so eventually I will hang them somewhere in my house by pictures of them, or something like that. So I chose paper that was masculine, but something that I also liked. 

Here is MILES letters all done! 


A close up of his "M"


Miles has also had some "piggy" banks that have needed tags. So I managed to make his tags... FINALY! 



And just for some fun. Here is  me at 15 weeks pregnant. :) 



1 comment:

Jenny said...

very cute projects! I love the button embellishments on the M.